Every years milions of people set themself resolutions for the upcoming year. Most of them forget them after crazy NYE party night or just drop few weeks later. What is the reason? Lack of motovation? Motivation to complete plan we made ourself to become happier person and better human?
I did a small list for you with some ideas for the 2018. Have a look below.
1. Laugh a lot. It’s healthy!
2. Train your body to feel strong, look good and raise your endorphins level.
3. Look for a job which will satisfies you, leave current one if makes you unhappy.
4. Earn more money than in a previous year. Look for ways to become more independent.
5. Always find time for you family and friends, they need you.
6. Don’t waste time unconsciously scrolling social media, watching stupid tv shows or YT videos. They don’t bring nothing to your life. And honestly, is that something you really enjoy?
7. Finish toxic relations!
8. Focus on yourself. Invest in your education, train your brain, analize your emotions.
9. Be kind and selfless. Help people. It does’t cost you nothing but can change the world! 🙂
10. Visit places you haven’t seen before. It’s good to go out from your comfort zone and travel makes you wiser.
11. Don’t fight about small things trying to prove you’re right. Is that something you will remember next year?
12. Fall in love. Be loyal, passionate and romantic, take care of your partner and make the most beautiful memories together. Remember to work on your relationship everyday.
13. Create a bucket list to make sure you’re not giving up on your dreams!
14. Appreciate every single day.
15. Learn something new. Foreign language? Photoshop? Pancakes making? You will see how much fun and satisfaction they will bring you! 🙂
16. Smile to strangers.
17. Work hard. If you want to be successfull you can’t stay in the same place.
18. Skip the junk food and eat well. Your life will be longer, healthier and easier.
19. Have courage and be adventurous, overcome your fear and do something you always wanted to try. Jump from the plane? Diving with whale sharks? Inviting that cute girl for a coffee?
20. Be real. Don’t try to be someone else, don’y try to show off. Be yourself, you’re so unique!
21. JUST BE HAPPY.
Have you got some big goals you want to achieve? Longterm plans? Write them down and start preparing yourself. It will probably take a while but if you start now you will make it on time.
Many things can happen in one year, you could lose weight, learn basic spanish or play tennis. As long as you are consequent you will see a huge difference after those 12 months. Some things take longer, but the sooner you make the first step the sooner you get there! Think about it. Just so in 1, 20 or 50 years you won’t regret nothing. Are you ready?
Let’s make this 2018 awesome!
Peace and love,
such a great list of revolutions babe! Mine is definitely to graduate with a good grade, travel more and boost my travel blog, improve photography skills and appreciate more what life has to offer 💙